e Disha Haryana: Recognizing the need for and importance of digitization throughout the state, the government of Haryana established an online portal, e Disha, to provide various online services under various state departments.
Haryana e Disha 2022 is a digital platform that provides access to services such as marriage registration, caste certificates, new water connections, EWS certificates, birth certificates, and so on.
You can easily apply for your marriage certificate, birth certificate, income certificate, caste proof eligible, etc. Through this portal, you can get all your documents done sitting at home.
|Name of the Portal||e Disha: e-District Haryana Portal|
|Higher Authority||Government of Haryana|
|Services||Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Marriage Registration, etc.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state of Haryana|
|Objective||To provide digital services to the people of the state|
|Mode of Application||Online|
e Disha Haryana Goals
e Disha 2022 Haryana was founded with the goal of facilitating and digitizing public services for the entire population of the state of Haryana. Here are some of the portal’s primary functions.
- To create an easy-to-use digital environment for accessing various state-run government services.
- Make the process of requesting services easier by consolidating it into a single portal.
- Service costs have also been reduced as a result of online services.
- e Disha 2022 is a transparent portal that effectively eliminates the interference of intermediaries and corruption within the system.
- The government has also set up kiosks to assist people in accessing online services provided by village entrepreneurs.
E Disha 2022 Portal Benefits
The Haryana e Disha 2022 portal aims to provide services to residents of the state in an efficient and digital manner. We have listed some of the main benefits of the portal in the list below.
- E Disha 2022 Haryana provides services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The portal user interface is extremely simple to use.
- All services provided will be available digitally.
- This will put the concept of digitization into action on a larger scale.
Documents Required for eDisha Haryana
The documents you need for this are as follows, please read them carefully
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Residence certificate
- Registered mobile number
- Passport size photograph, etc.
How to login in e Disha Haryana?
- To log in you have to visit the official website.
Whose link is- edisha.gov.in
- Click on ‘Login’ on the home page.
- Then enter your User ID and Password on the next page.
- After filling click on the login option.
- In this way, you can easily login yourself.
How to check application Status in e Disha Haryana?
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Then on the home page ‘Status of Application’ has to be selected.
- On the next page, enter your eDisha ID and mobile number or family ID.
- After filling click on search.
- All your information will open on your computer screen.
How to do certificate verification in e-Disha Haryana?
- For this, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- On the home page of the website, click on the option of ‘Verification of Certificate’.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to select your application, fill eDisha Transaction ID, CIDR ID, and Family ID.
- After filling, click on Print Certificate.
- In this way, your certificate will be verified.
How to do Haryana Marriage Registration in eDisha Haryana?
- For registration, you have to open the official website.
- Select the Register option on the home page.
- On the next page, enter your Username, Email Id, and Password.
- Also, by entering the mobile number, click on send OTP.
- After filling out the OTP, your registration will be completed
How to Login to Marriage Portal in eDisha Haryana?
- To log in you have to go to the online portal e Disha Haryana
- On the home page, you have to select the option of Sign in.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your username, password and captcha code, etc.
- After filling click on Sign In.
- After login, the portal dashboard will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select the option of ‘Register Marriage’.
- Your registration form will open on the next page.
- In which you have to fill the details like Area Type, District, State, Address, Country, Date of Marriage, Name of the Groom, Name of the Girl Child and Name of the Parents of the Groom – Girl.
- After filling in all the details click on I Agree.
- Also, click on submit option.
- Then you have to pay for registration.
- For which you have to select the view by clicking on Marriage Registration.
- Then on the next page, you have to click on Proceed Payment.
- Then your process will be complete.
How to check Haryana Marriage Registration Status in e Disha Haryana?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that click on ‘Track Application’ on the home page.
- On the next page, you have to enter your registration ID.
- After filling, click on Get Record.
- All your information will be exposed in front of you.