GPSC Recruitment 2019: The online application process has been started by the Goa Public Service Commission for the GPSC Recruitment 2019 drive, which will be conducted for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer, Junior Consultants & Other Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post till November 22, 2019.
Vacancy Details: GPSC Recruitment 2019
Total Posts – 30
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery- 1 Post
- Junior Consultant – 2 Posts
- Agricultural Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – 15 Posts
- Town Planner- 1 Post
- Drugs Inspector – 4 Posts
- Principal – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor – 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery- Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality. After obtaining the qualifying degree of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.)/Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch.), at least one-year teaching and/or research experience in a well reputed Medical College/Teaching Institution in the subject of super-speciality.
- Junior Consultant – Postgraduate degree, if one has no post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned. If you are a diploma holder, the post-graduate diploma should be held for 2 years in the relevant professional position.
- Agriculture Officer – Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Two years of Agricultural Research/Extension/Development work experience.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Town Planner- Degree in Regional/Town Planning from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Drugs Inspector – Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicines with a major subject studying in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by Law. (ii) at least 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in schedule C and/or schedule C1 to the Drugs and Cosmetics Rule, 1945
- Principal – Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branches of Fine Art (Applied Art, Painting and Sculpture) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Assistant Professor- Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Applied Art) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree
Steps to download the PDF file of the Goa PSC Notification 2019-
- Click on the below link
- A website page will appear
- Then, click on the option “ADVERTISEMENT 10 YEAR 2019”