Haj Committee of India has started receiving Hajj Application Form 2020 from pilgrims who are planning Haj travel in 2020.
Hajj pilgrims can pay the processing fee of Rs.300/- either Online through Haj Committee of India website or offline directly in banks.
Steps to pay Hajj 2020 Processing Fee
For each applicant, other than infant, a non- refundable processing fee of Rs.300/- is to be paid. Payment can be made either:
- Online at hajcommittee.gov.in.
- At any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) into HCoI’s A/C No.35398104789 “HAJ PILGRIM PROCESSING FEE”.
- At any branch of Union Bank of India into HCoI’s A/C No.318702010406010 “HAJ PROCESSING FEE ACCOUNT”.
Step 1: Registration for Online Application :
- Go to and click on “Online Application” :
- Following screen will appear, click on “NEW USER REGISTRATION” :
- After clicking on “NEW USER REGISTRATION” following screen will appear. Fill all details and click “SUBMIT DETAILS” button:
- On successful submission of registration details, a system generated OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to Mobile Number provided in the registration form. Activate user-id by entering OTP number and click on ‘’SUBMIT’’ button.
- On successful submission of OTP, a confirmation message will appear on screen.
Step 2 :-
Registered User Sign-in :
Enter user-id and password for filling online HAF.
Step 3 :-
Selection and verification of Category :
After sign-in following will appear on the screen.
- Select appropriate category and click “NEXT” button:
- Select the number of Adults, Infants, Accommodation Category, State, District and Embarkation point from the drop down box.
- When choosing Embarkation point a pop-up window will appear it indicates Embarkation Fare Details and click “I Confirm” button then click “Next” button.
- Enter initial parameters of Cover Head as per passport. Then click “NEXT” button:
Additional fields for reserved categories are mentioned below.
Category Reserved – A (Age 70+) “check box for companion and drop down companion relationship. This box is to be checked by the companion of 70+ pilgrim only.
- The details filled in the previous steps will appear on the following Dashboard. If you need to change any details click “Edit” against each line. After verifying the details click the ‘CONFIRM DETAILS’ button :
- You will get the alert message “Are you sure.?” If you click ‘OK’, details will be saved and NO CHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED SUBSEQUENTLY. If you click ‘Cancel’ you can go back and make corrections :
- When you click on ‘Confirm Details’ a pop-up window will appear (as shown below) it indicates Validation process completed and click “CLOSE” button :
Step 4 :-
Entry of Applicants’ personal details :
►After initial details filled in Step 3 are validated, remaining details need to be filled in the screen below. The fields marked with * are compulsory :
►Above steps are to be repeated for each co-pilgrim.
Step 5 :-
Payment Details :
- After submission of details, the following Payment Details screen will appear. Select payment option “Offline Payment” if processing fees paid in Bank. Else select “Online Payment”.
- For Offline Payment following screen will appear. Select “No of Cash Receipts” from the drop down box and fill the detail below and click on “UPLOAD PAYMENT DETAILS” button.
- For Online Payment following screen will appear. Now click on (Step – 1) ““.
- After clicking on “First Make Online Payment here” the following screen will appear. Enter Cover head Passport No. in the text box and click on submit.
- After clicking on submit the following screen will appear. Enter all the details of Cover head and select the amount according to applicant. Tick “I Agree the Terms & Conditions” and click on submit.
►After clicking on submit you will be re-directed to payment gateway. Select the appropriate payment option and make the payment.
►After making payment, Transaction Receipt will be generated.
- Enter Transaction ID (transaction id is mentioned in transaction receipt) Step-2 and click on “Upload Payment Details” Step-3.
- After uploading payment details click on “FINAL SUBMISSION” screen shown as below.
- After ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’, you will get the alert message. Click Ok
Step 6 :-
Print HAF :
- Finally the following window will open. A unique system generated Group ID will be displayed which indicates successful completion of online submission.
- Click “Download PDF” button and print the completed HAF.
- Latest colour photographs of 3.5cm X 3.5cm size with white background front pose must be pasted at notified area on the print out of Haj Application Form.
- Signatures must be put at the indicated places on the HAF print out.
- Submit signed copies of HAF with all enclosures to respective State Haj Committee on or before 17th November, 2018.
NOTE :-After entering details of all pilgrims, click ‘SUBMIT DETAILS’. You will get the alert message. If you click OK, the details will be saved. All filled details can be previewed to verify their correctness, before submitting.