Guru Purnima 2021: Guru has been given special importance in all religions. In Hinduism, Guru is considered more than God. The festival of Guru Purnima signifies the special place of Guru in life. On this day, by honoring and respecting the Guru, blessings are obtained. It has been told in the scriptures that it is difficult to get the knowledge of a Bana Guru. A good guru works to bring light in life, due to which only light starts shining in life. The light of knowledge dispels all darkness. That is why the place of Guru is paramount.
When is Guru Purnima 2021?
The month of Ashadha is considered to be the fourth month of the Hindu calendar. According to the Panchang, July 24, 2021 is the full moon date of Shukla Paksha of Ashadha month. This full moon is also known as Ashadhi Purnima and Ashadha Guru Purnima.
Guru Purnima 2021 Time (Tithi)
Purnima Tithi Begins – July 23, Friday at 10:43 am
Purnima Tithi Ends – July 24, Saturday at 08:06 am
Significance of Guru Purnima
According to the Hindu spiritual perception, Guru Purnima is noticed yearly to commemorate the start of Ved Vyasa, who had edited the Vedas divided them into 4. He additionally wrote the Mahabharata and the ‘Fifth Veda’. It is believed that providing prayers to the Mahaguru assist to evade darkness from life. However, in accordance with Buddhism, on the auspicious day of Guru Purnima, Gautam Buddha delivered his first educating or sermon to his first 5 disciples and after that, he moved from Bodhgaya to Sarnath. On the different hand, in accordance with Jainism, on the special occasion, Lord Mahavira turned the ‘Guru’ to his first disciple Gautam Swami. However, in accordance with historical historical past, the special occasion of Guru Purnima can be celebrated by the farmers.
Rituals of Guru Purnima
Devotees provide prayers to their Gurus. Vyas Puja can be celebrated in numerous elements of the nation. As a token of respect, devotees provide presents, flowers to their gurus. Throughout the day, devotional hymns, recitals and songs are being chanted. In the guru’s reminiscence, the holy textual content of Guru Gita is recited. Mantras are additionally enchanted. Buddist monks meditate and follow different holy rituals on the auspicious day of Guru Purnima.
One should try to take the blessings of the Guru regularly. In the scriptures, the festival of Guru Purnima is dedicated to the Gurus. In Hinduism, Guru is considered to be more revered than God. According to astrology, the rainy season begins with the festival of Guru Purnima. On this day the special virtue of bathing and donating in the holy river is also mentioned. The birthday of Maharishi Vyas, the author of Mahabharata, is also celebrated on this day. That is why it is also called Vyas Purnima.
Wishes, messages to share with your teacher on this auspicious day of Guru Purnima
- Wish you a very Happy Guru Purnima!
- I thank you on this auspicious day for enlightening my soul. Happy Guru Purnima!
- I am grateful for every lesson you gave me. Happy Guru Purnima!
- You are the ray of light of blessings and enlightenment. Happy Guru Purnima!
- On this day, I would like to tell you that it is because of you that I have succeeded in life. I am glad to have called you my teacher.
Happy Guru Poornima Wishes
“I have been blessed with your presence
who showed me how to find happiness in my adversities,
who showed me how to be calm in the face of turmoil.
I do not know what I would have done had I not found you
Happy Guru Poornima.”
“I have walked with you
I have laughed with you
I have expressed my sorrows to you
and you have stood there like a tree
shading my existence from the harm of the world
there cannot be a teacher equal to your mother.
Happy Guru Purnima 2021.”
“You have inspired my life and you have been responsible for taking it forward in the right direction. Happy Guru Purnima.”
“I have been hard upon myself thinking that I was wrong
it was you who taught me to see the difference
between the wrong I can do and the wrong done to me
the darkness within me that day became a little lesser.
Happy Guru Purnima.”
As we walk the path of life,
we come across a whole lot of people,
some come to stay and,
some come to teach us.
Use the above Guru Purnima quotes wishes Images and Greetings, thank all those who have taught you to live, on this holy occasion.
Guru Purnima 2021 Quotes
- Today is the best day to pay tribute to all the gurus in our life. Happy Guru Purnima!
- On the auspicious day of Guru Purnima, let us make an oath for our life to follow the steps of our Guru. Happy Guru Purnima!
- Be grateful towards who made you meet yourself. Happy Guru Purnima!
- There will be no darkness in your life, when there is the ray of light of your blessings and teachings. Happy Guru Purnima!
- To the world, you may be just a teacher but to your students, you are a hero! May god’s blessings always shower on you. Happy Guru Purnima!
- You are the inspiration who made me fight every hurdle in life. It wouldn’t have been possible without you. Happy Guru Purnima!
- You introduced me to myself and showed me the right way. Thanks for making me who I am. Wish you a Happy Guru Purnima Day
- A Guru’s purpose is not to create shishya in his own image, but to develop shishya who can create their own image.
- A guru is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others. Happy Guru Purnima Day
- The best Guru teach from the heart, not from the books. Happy Guru Purnima Day
- Life needs some power to push you up, Guru is that super power. Happy Guru Purnima!