IBPS SO 2020 application forms: The online application process has already been started for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the selection of personnel in specialist officer cadre posts by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can visit the official website, ibps.in. The exam is held for the recruitment of 1163 vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officer posts.
The online application process will be closed on November 26, 2019. The preliminary exam for IBPS will be conducted on December 28, 2019 and December 29, 2019.
The recruitment drive will be held for the posts of IT Officer (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I).
- Application process begins: November 6, 2019
- Last date to apply: November 26, 2019
- Preliminary online exam: December 28 and 29, 2019
- Admit card for prelims exam: January 2020
- Main online exam: January 25, 2020
- Admit card for Main exam: February 2020
Steps to apply for IBPS SO 2020:
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on the link for online application
- Step 3: Enter the details and click on the submit option of the application
- Step 4: Download the application and take a print out of it for further reference
The age of the candidates must between 20 to 30 years.
IBPS SO 2020 preliminary exam pattern:
- The preliminary exam will be of two hours and candidates will have to answer 150 questions which carries a total score of 125 marks. It will be in both English and Hindi.
- In the two-hour exam, all three sections will have 50 questions – English language (25 marks), Reasoning (50 marks) and general awareness (50 marks).
Some of the participating organisations are- Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra