The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has started the online registration for CA intermediate, IPC, and final exams for the May session 2021. Interested candidates can apply through the official website icai.org.
The last date to apply for the exams is April 13. Candidates can apply between April 14 to April 16 by paying a late fine. A total of ₹2400/- and above will have to be paid by the appearing candidates in case they are late to register.
Steps To Register For CA May Exams
- Visit the official website icaiexam.icai.org
- Fresh candidates can click on the register tab or the older candidates can log in to the portal
- Fill in required details including name, date of birth, email address, and mobile numbers to create an account
- Log in using the username and password and submit the required documents
- Pay application fee
The CA May Exam 2021 would begin on May 21 and would end on June 6, 2021. The examination would be conducted in single-shift- from 3 pm to 6 pm for all papers on all days except for Final course paper 6 which will be conducted from 3 pm to 7 pm.
ICAI conducts three levels of examinations for certifying CAs in the country.
- CA Foundation Course examination
- CA Intermediate Examination
- CA Final Examination