IGNOU January 2021 session: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of application for admission in the January 2021 session. Updates on the extension of the last date were released by IGNOU today on 1st March 2021.
The candidates who forgot or missed filling up the IGNOU admission January 2021 application form now have a chance till 15th March. Candidates can submit their application form by visiting the online application portal of IGNOU, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, or from the direct link below.
The application process commenced on 3rd February. IGNOU is offering sixteen programs through Online Mode from January 2021 session.
Candidates who want to enroll in the January 2021 session in IGNOU’s Bachelor’s degree program, Bachelors (Hons) degree program, Master’s degree program, and several diploma and PG Diploma courses can follow the steps below.
IGNOU January 2021 session: Steps for registration
- Click on the link of new registration on the home page after visiting the IGNOU admission portal.
- Then complete the registration step by filling in the details sought on the new page.
- Login through the registered user name and password.
- Then submit your application for the respective course.
- Save the hard copy of the IGNOU admission January 2021 application form submitted online.