International Beer Day Wishes: International Beer Day is celebrated across the world on the first Friday of August every year. International Beer Day is on 6th August in 2021. International Beer Day is celebrated on the first Friday of every August since 2007. This year, International Beer Day 2021 will fall on August 6. So how about, we celebrate the fun occasion with a big beer pitcher and a tonne of beer puns, guilt-free! We say, beer-y good idea.
International Beer Day: History
International Beer Day was founded by Jesse Avshalomovn in 2007 in Santa Cruz, California. Till 2012, it was celebrated on 5 August. Later, the founder changed it to the first Friday of August after taking a poll of the fans. IBD’s website states that August was chosen for its summer weather and distance from other beer celebrations.
Began as a small localised event in the United States back in 2007, the day has now taken everyone by swirl, making it dance to its tune as it is celebrated at a global platform across 207 cities, 80 countries, and 6 continents. International Beer Day is for everyone to express their gratitude to brewers, bartenders and of course, to share it with their friends.
For the sake of beer lovers, we have shared here some of Best International Beer Day Quotes Wishes Messages International Beer Day images Gif Pics Poster Photo which you can congratulate on International Beer Day by sharing Quotes Wishes Message images Gif Pics Poster it on your social media profiles like Instagram, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
International Beer Day Messages, Wishes
“I would prefer having beer and have a beer belly than not have beer and have no beer belly…. Wishing you a very Happy International Beer Day.”
“The mantra for a happy and content life lies in the mug of a beer and to find that keep drinking beer…. Warm wishes on International Beer Day.”
“I may not be there when you are sad or happy but I promise to be there always when there is beer…. Have a Happy International Beer Day.”
“Wishing you a blessed International Beer Day full of lots of beers, from different countries, in different flavours to make it a superb day.”
International Beer Day Quotes 2021
2. Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world. – Jack Nicholson
3. Beer culture is a part of the world of food and drink. It’s not just a commodity in cans and bottles, but has a value as an agricultural product with good ingredients. – Michael Jackson
4. Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it. – Ray Bradbury
5. I have respect for beer. – Russell Crowe
6. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. – Kinky Friedman
7. I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer. – Abraham Lincoln
8. Today we are friends because we both love beer and we both love drinking it together. – Unknown
9. Drinking beer is easy. Trashing your hotel room is easy. But being a Christian, that’s a tough call. That’s rebellion. – Alice Cooper
10. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer – Arnold Schwarzenegger
11. Stay with the beer. Beer is continuous blood. A continuous lover. – Charles Bukowski
12. Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn’t it? What’s worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you’ve had some beer. – Steven Hall
13. But then again there’s never a bad day for a beer and a weisswurst. – Barack Obama
14. Religions change; beer and wine remain. – Hervey Allen
15. When I die, I want to decompose in a barrel of porter and have it served in all the pubs in Dublin. I wonder would they know it was me? – J.P. Donleavy
16. Someone has to make it a worthy International Beer Day by having beer from every country as the occasion calls for it. – Unknown
17. If you want to live happy then it is very important to have beer because it brings instant happiness in this fast world. – Unknown
18. There is simply nothing bad about beer because it is all goodness. – Unknown
19. He was a wise man who invented beer. – Plato
20. Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs. – Dwight D. Eisenhower
21. There’s nothing in the world like the first taste of beer. – John Steinbeck.
Funny Beer Quotes for Facebook and Whatsapp
“There are just two occasions when I love to drink beer- When I am happy and when I am sad.”
“Milk is only for the babies and when you grow up, there is just beer for you and there is just International Beer Day for you to celebrate.”
“I am very conservative in my attitude towards life…. One day, I want to grow up to become an old man with a belly, sitting at home with a mug of beer in hand.”
“That fridge is useless which doesn’t have any beer in it….. It is more like a cupboard in that case.”
Clever beer Captions for Instagram
“We owe the most to the man who invented beer.”
“You can make the best of the friends over beer.”
“We may not meet that often but reconnecting over beer is something great.”
“There is simply nothing bad about beer because it is all goodness.”
International Beer Day is not the only special day dedicated to alcoholic drinks this month. National White Wine Day was celebrated on August 4. We have National Prosecco Day and National Rum Day, to be observed on August 13 and 16 respectively. Looks like happy, tipsy days are ahead of us.