IOCL Recruitment 2020: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued an official notification to fill apprentices in technical and non-technical trades at its locations under its 5 regions such as Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL).
The online application process would commence on November 4 and end on November 22 at 6 pm.
A total of 482 apprentice vacancies will be filled under the trades of mechanical, electrical, telecommunication and instrumentation, human resource, accounts or finance, data entry operator, and domestic data entry operator. Interested and eligible candidates can register online at iocl. com
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical — Three years of full-time diploma in mechanical or automobile engineering
- Technician Apprentice Electrical —Three years of full-time diploma in electrical or electrical and electronics engineering
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication and Instrumentation —Three years of full-time diploma in electronics and communication, electronics and telecommunication, electronics and radio communication, instrumentation and control, instrumentation and process control, or electronics engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) — Full-Time bachelors degree from a government recognized institute or university
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) — Full-Time bachelors degree in commerce from a government recognized institute or university
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) — Minimum 12th pass but below graduate
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) — Minimum 12th pass but below graduate, and also should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria
Duration of Apprentice Training:
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator : 15 months
1) Selection process will consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
a) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- Out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.