SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Team Prediction: Both SRH and PBKS come into the second match of Saturday’s double-header after defeats in their first matches of IPL 2021 second phase. And both teams currently occupy the last two spots in the IPL 2021 points table.
While Kane Williamson’s bottom-placed Sunrisers suffered an 8-wicket loss to Delhi Capitals, seventh-placed KL Rahul’s PBKS choked in their run chase against Rajasthan Royals and lost by 2 runs. In the head-to-head battle, Sunrisers have won 12 of their 17 meetings with Punjab Kings in IPL. In fact Sunrisers’ only win this season came against PBKS in the reverse fixture where the Hyderabad-based franchise registered a dominant 9-wicket win. In UAE last season, Sunrisers won the first encounter by 69 runs and Punjab Kings won the second match by 12 runs with both matches taking place at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. Saturday’s match will, however, be at a different venue, which saw a lot of sixes being hit.
Sharjah witnessed many sixes during IPL 2020. So, the big-hitters from both sides will look to get those sixes raining in front of a limited audience at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium and aim for a win.
Probable playing 11 and dream11 prediction of SRH vs PBKS 2021:
Team News – Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers, who are in eighth position with just two points on board, are virtually out of play-off contention unless the teams on eight or ten points don’t win a single game from now. And that’s very unrealistic as SRH will also need to win their remaining 6 matches very convincingly. As far as the team combination is concerned, former skipper David Warner, who returned to the 11, had a disappointing game against DC. But he is too good a player to drop with the absence of Jonny Bairstow. However, with the likes of Jason Roy and Mohammed Nabi available, SRH may try tweaking their line-up. They will still be without Vijay Shankar and T Natarajan, who will be in isolation for a few more days. SRH will also be without the services of Sherfane Rutherford, who left the IPL bio-bubble due to his father’s death.
SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Team News – Punjab Kings
Punjab Kings, who are in seventh position with six points, are still in the race for a play-off spot, but they will need to win their remaining 5 matches to keep that alive. And after the batters struggled to take the side over the line against RR despite a great start from the openers Rahul and Mayank Agarwal, PBKS will look to address the issue by bringing in the T20 legend Chris Gayle. Aiden Markram, Fabien Allen, who wasn’t used as a bowler or Adil Rashid could be the ones making way for the West Indian. PBKS could also opt for Chris Jordan in place of the aforementioned trio. Deepak Hooda, who also didn’t have a great outing, could be replaced by one of the regular spinners – Ravi Bishnoi or Murugan Ashwin.
Probable Playing 11s SRH XI: Kane Williamson (captain), David Warner/Jason Roy, Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav/Abhishek Sharma, Abdul Samad, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma PBKS XI: KL Rahul (captain/wicketkeeper), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid/Nathan Ellis, Mohammed Shami, Ravi Bishnoi/Murugan Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh
Dream11 Team Prediction Batters: Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Abdul Samad Wicketkeeper: KL Rahul All-rounders: Abhishek Sharma Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Rashid Khan Captain: KL Rahul Vice-captain: Rashid Khan
T Natrajan and Vijay Shankar will not be available due to covid scares
Pitch Report: The track at Sharjah is known as the batting paradise, the boundaries are short and the ball comes nicely onto bat.
Weather Report: The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
Total matches: 13
Batting first won: 9 (69%)
Bowling first won: 4 (30%)
1st inn avg score: 149
2nd inn avg score: 131
Highest Total: 215/6
Lowest Total: 90/10
Highest Chased: 140/3
Lowest Defended: 154/8
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad continued their downfall as they were once again on the losing end and are now rooted to the bottom of the points table with just one win in eight games.
- Bottom placed Sunrisers Hyderabad have a lot of work to do in the second phase of IPL 2021.
- The team is placed at the 8th spot with just one victory from 8 matches. It might not be impossible yet but it is certainly improbable for Hyderabad to make it to the playoffs this season.
- David Warner and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the innings for the SRH team.
- Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey and Kedar Jadhav will take care of the middle order.
- Jason Holder, Abdul Samad will be the lower order batters of the team.
- Kane Williamson will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the wicket keeping for SRH team.
- Rashid Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of the team.
- With T Natarajan having tested positive for COVID-19 , the onus will be on Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Rashid Khan to produce the goods with the ball.
Punjab Kings Team Updates:
- Meanwhile, it was a similar story for Punjab Kings, who failed to capitalise on their brilliant start, letting yet another game slip for their fingers.
- Certainly, it was Punjab’s match to lose against RR with 10 required off the last 15 deliveries and the only question was whether the team would finish it in the 18th, the 19th or the 20th over.
- Both Aiden Markram and Nicholas Pooran were looking like a million dollars and batting at a good strike rate.
- Lokesh Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the innings for the Punjab Kings team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Aiden Markram, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda will form the middle order.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Punjab Kings team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Fabian Allen and Deepak Hooda will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mohammed Shami , Arshdeep Singh and Ishan Porel will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Arshdeep Singh shined in the last match as he picked his ipl career best spell and took 5 wickets (4-32-5).
SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Head to Head:
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 12 Won
Punjab Kings: 5 Won
As far as head to head records are concerned, SRH is leading all the way with 12 wins however Punjab has 5 wins against SRH.
SRH vs PBKS Dream11 Winning Predictions
PBKS was all on RR team keeping that last over aside, they will definitely start as favourites to win this game.
Fans can watch the live stream on Disney+Hotstar and also on Star sports network.
- In wicket keeping, Lokesh Rahul will be the best choice.
- Top order batsmen may play a major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: KL Rahul , Mayank Agarwal
- VC Picks: Adil Rashid , David Warner, Kane Williamson
Death over bowlers: Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Shami, Bhuvneshwar Kumar