Bigg Boss 15: The Salman Khan-hosted Bigg Boss 15 is just a week away from its premiere and the level of excitement among fans is already high. The popular names from the industry like Neha Marda, Ronit Roy, Rhea Chakraborty, Pratik Sehajpal, among others are going to enter the controversial reality show.
Rakhi’s husband in Bigg Boss 15
Now, we have got our hands on a spicy update on Bigg Boss 15. Rakhi Sawant’s husband Ritesh will be entering the show, and this will be his first public appearance after marriage with the controversial queen.
Speaking to a news portal, Ritiesh said that due to his business and prior commitments, he couldn’t appear, when Bigg Boss makers were looking for him. However, now he is excited to meet Salman Khan and didn’t even share a photograph to leave the audience excited.
For those who don’t know, Rakhi Sawant surprised everyone in 2019 after she announced her marriage with NRI Ritesh and even shared pics from her wedding on her Instagram handle. However, she didn’t reveal the face of her husband on social media.
During her stint in Bigg Boss 14, Rakhi revealed that she hasn’t met Ritiesh after her marriage and how people doubt her existence.
The jungle theme of the show has already created a stir amongst the fans, here’s a list of contestants who are likely to participate in the show this time around:
Bigg Boss 15 contestants’ list
- Rakhi Sawant’s husband Ritesh: Rakhi Sawant’s husband Ritesh, who became a hot topic during her Bigg Boss 14 journey recently grabbed attention when he came out in support of her. Now, he will be making his first-ever public appearance in Bigg Boss 15. He recently confirmed this, when he said, “You will see me on the show.”
- Umar Riaz: Bigg Boss 13 fame Asim Riaz’ brother Umar Riaz is also in talks for the show. A doctor by qualification but an actor by profession, he is seen in music videos alongside Dalljiet Kaur and Saba Khan. Umar also entered the Bigg Boss house to support Asim during his BB13 stint and will now reveal his real personality this time. Like Donal, Umar also announced that he is going to enter the house.
- Neha Marda: Balika Vadhu fame Neha Marda, who was earlier rumoured to be participating in Bigg Boss OTT is likely to be seen in Bigg Boss 15. She has been a part of Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti, Doli Armano Ki amongst others. It would be interesting for her fans to see her real personality on the controversial show.
- Karan Kundra: Karan Kundra, who has been a part of reality shows Roadies and Love School is expected to join the show. The actor has impressed fans with his charming personality through shows like Kitni Mohabbat Hai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai amongst others.
- Afsana Khan: ‘Titliyaan Warga’ fame singer Afsana Khan, who started her journey with reality show and recently broke all the records with her popular number is in talks too. The Punjabi playback singer is likely to join the show this time
- Akasa Singh: Singer Akasa Singh, who is known for popular songs like Kheech Meri Photo and Naagin, is another celebrity expected to be seen in Bigg Boss 15. She started her career with India’s Raw Star in 2014 and will now showcase her real side in the show.
- Vishal Kotian: Vighnaharta Ganesh actor Vishal Kotian, who is known for his role of Birbal in Har Mushkil Ka Hal Akbar Birbal and Akbar Ka Bal Birbal is likely to participate in Bigg Boss 15. Did you know that Vishal replaced Paras Chhabra in Vighnaharta Ganesh when the actor quit the show to participate in Bigg Boss 13?
- Nishant Bhat: Bigg Boss OTT’s first runner up Nishant Bhat, who created history by becoming the first choreographer to enter a celebrity reality show is likely to be seen in Bigg Boss 15. Well known for his dancing skills, Nishant seems to have attracted fans with his real personality too in BB OTT.
- Shamita Shetty: Bigg Boss OTT fame Shamita Shetty is also expected to join the Salman Khan hosted show once again. The Bollywood actress who was one of the finalists of the digital version and was previously a participant of Bigg Boss 3 too will be back on the small screen.
- Pratik Sehajpal: This year, the makers of Bigg Boss aim to take the audience on a unique experience as the theme of the reality show is ‘jungle.’ Reportedly, the contestants will have to stay in a jungle before they enter the Bigg Boss 15 house. For the first time in the history of the reality show, the participants will have to struggle and fight for every comfort. Here, Pratik Sehajpal, who was a part of Bigg Boss OTT, has become the confirmed contestant of Bigg Boss 15.
- Simba Nagpal: Actor Simba Nagpal, who is currently seen in Rubina Dilaik starrer Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas is likely to join the show too. However, this would not be his first time participating in a reality show. Simba stepped into the television industry after his participation in Splitsvilla and will now be seen in another controversial TV show.
- Donal Bisht: Donal Bisht, who replaced Bigg Boss 14 fame Jasmin Bhasin in Dil To Happy Hai Ji is all set to be seen in the controversial show too. She is popular for playing Sharanya in Ek Deewana Tha and Ishika Patel in Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop. Quite active on social media, the actress will now impress fans with her Bigg Boss stint. Donal announced her entrance at the Bigg Boss 15 press conference being held at Nagpur.
Bigg Boss 15: Date, timings and theme
Bigg Boss 15 will start on October 2, 2021 at 9 pm on Colors. This year, the makers of Bigg Boss will take their audience on a unique experience with the show’s ‘jungle theme’. The contestants will have to stay in a jungle before they enter the Bigg Boss house. The participants will have to struggle and fight for every comfort, which is a first in the history of the reality show.
Ahead of Bigg Boss 15, fans witness the digital version of the show Bigg Boss OTT. Divya Agarwal was declared the winner of the show on September 18, marking a victorious end to her stay at the ‘house’ hosted by Karan Johar.