JAC 9th Result 2020: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the Jharkhand class 9 result 2020 today on June 2 afternoon on the official website of the Board. Students who appeared for the Jharkhand Class 9 annual exams 2020 are advised to visit the official website at jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jacresults.com to check and download the JAC 9th Result 2020.
JAC 9th result 2020: Pass percent
A total of 97.42% students have passed. While 97.59% are boys and 97.27% are girls who have passed the Jharkhand Board 9th result.
To check JAC 9th result, the candidate need to log in using roll number and roll code. It consists of details like marks obtained in each subject, internal assessment, result status (pass/fail/compartment). Those who pass the JAC 9th exam successfully are promoted to the next class, i.e class 10th.
How to check the JAC Class 9th Result 2020:
- Open the official website of JAC – jac.jharkhand.gov.in or jacresults.com
- On the homepage, you will find the link for the JAC Class 9 Result 2020
- Click on the notification link on the screen
- You will be directed to a new page where you would have to enter your roll number and click on search to get your result
- The JAC Class 9 result will be displayed on the screen
- Check the result and download your e-result for further need
Third-party result websites:
The result can also be checked by candidates on third party result websites like indiaresults.com, schools9.com, exam, etc.
This year, more than 4.22 lakh students appeared for the JAC Class 9 annual exams which were conducted in the month of January 2020 in the state.
The JAC Class 9 result was slated to be released on March 20, 2020, however, it was postponed because of the nationwide lockdown following the COVID-19 outbreak.