Jharkhand Budget 2021 The budget of the Jharkhand assembly has been presented today. The government has made several new announcements for the new financial year. Jharkhand Finance Minister Rameshwar Oraon said that the revenue of the state has come down due to the Corona (Covid-19) crisis while presenting the annual budget of Rs 91,277 crore for the FY 2021-22.
Highlights of Jharkhand Budget 2021-2022
- Under the integrated Birsa Gram Vikas Yojana, a budget provision of Rs. 61 crores have been made for nominating villages from each district as Birsa village.
- Additional Guruji Kitchen scheme will be run from Dalbhat centers in the state. The food will be given for five rupees.
- Five crore rupees will be released for Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana. Jharkhand Open University to be established.
- Under the Chief Minister’s employment Srijan scheme, grants for self-employment will be given to scheduled tribes, SC, minority, backward classes, and disabled youth.
- Luguburu and Rajrappa tourist destinations will be developed.
- Kaushal Vidya Academy to be set up for skill development in youth.
- The central placement cell will be set up to provide employment and training opportunities to the students.
- The Chief Minister’s Incentive scheme (unemployment allowance) will be launched from the financial year 2021-22.
- Under the Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Pardeshitri Scholarship scheme, ten youths will be given financial assistance for higher education such as a Master’s degree or M. Phil outside the country.
- A hostel of 300 beds will be constructed in women’s colleges.
- 15,063 women have been linked to livelihood in the construction and sale of the Hariya-Daru. The remaining women will be identified and linked to livelihood this year.
- Increase in income of women by providing a market to products (Palash brands) manufactured by Sakhi Mandals.
- 50 crores for debt waiver of farmers.
- The Chamber of Farmers will be set up for better coordination between farmers and traders. Farmer groups will be developed and a small agricultural industry will be promoted.
- Jharkhand State Park Promotion Society to be formed. This will strengthen the horticulture schemes.
- The State Government will spend Rs. 500 crores on nutrition. 24.14 lakh children and pregnant women will be given machine sophisticated supplementary nutrition through Anganwadi centers.
- 117 new ambulances will be operated under 108 emergency ambulance services. 337 ambulances are already operational.
- 10 trauma centers on national highways will be equipped with human resources and machine tools. In addition, 48 other accident-prone locations have been identified where trauma centers will be set up.
- The 500 bedded Sadar hospital under construction at Ranchi will be completed by March 2021.
- In addition to medical colleges at Dhanbad and Jamshedpur, district hospitals located at divisional headquarters, Sahibganj District Hospital will be equipped with specialist doctors and necessary machine equipment.