Lenovo, the global technology leader has recently launched digital smartwatch Ego in India, which comes with features like heart rate monitor, activity tracking, swim tracking, sleep monitoring and 20-day battery life.
Lenovo Ego is priced at Rs 1,999 and will be available for purchase starting from 16 May on Flipkart and Croma.
This new digital smartwatch has core features like 20 days battery life, 24/7 heart-rate monitor, scientific sleep monitor, and is water resistant up to 50 meters allowing it to be used as a swim tracker.
Lenovo Ego: Specifications and features
- Heart rate monitor: Lenovo EGO has 24/7 heart rate monitoring with great accuracy.
- Scientific sleep-tracking: The smartwatch tracks your sleep and sleeping patterns yo helps you set a sleep schedule.
- Smart notifications: This digital smartwatch extends vibrating smart notifications and alerts ranging from phone calls, emails, text messages, and other social media apps.
- Swim tracking: With water resistance up to 50 meters, EGO can be used to record your laps, calories burnt and stroke style in the pool.
- Long lasting battery life: On a single charge, the battery on the EGO lasts for 20 days helping you to track your daily activities throughout the day.
- Remote camera: A smart feature that helps you to take a picture with a single tap on the display screen of the smartwatch.
- Compatibility: Lenovo EGO is compatible with all iOS and Android smartphones. All you need to do is to download the Lenovo Life app and connect the digital smartwatch.
- Alarm clock: In addition to a loud audio-based alarm you can also swap to vibration-based alarm through this smartwatch
Lenovo EGO weighs 42g making it comfortable to wear. With durable black rubber buckle strap, this digital smartwatch remains safely strapped on your wrist even in the most demanding exercises. Furthermore, it has 42mm anti-shine reflective display and night light mode.