Nowadays, Aadhaar card is almost mandatory in all forms of government and private works. The need and necessity of Aadhar card are increasing day-by-day and if you have misplaced or lost your Aadhaar card you have to face inconveniences in some official works. But you don’t have to panic, as we are listing up some basic steps to retrieve your lost Aadhar card.
To retrieve you lost Aadhaar card, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) website.
- Click on Order Aadhaar Reprint, displayed under Aadhar services.
- After opening the new page you have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and security code before requesting OTP (One Time Password).
- In case you do not have any registered contact number with your Aadhaar card, you can click on Do Not Have Registered Mobile Number.
- After requesting OTP you will receive a security code on your mobile phone number linked with your Aadhar card which you have to enter in OTP section.
- You will be directed to a new page in which you can preview your Aadhaar before making payment.
- As soon as you make the payment you will receive a confirmation message on your screen with an SRN (Service Request Number) on your registered phone number.
- You can reprint your Aadhar card through this SRN.
If you have lost your enrollment number or Aadhar number also you can click on the Retrieve Lost UID/EID, to retrieve you UID or EID.