अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Telangana » Manuguru Superfast Express catches fire due to electric short circuit

Manuguru Superfast Express catches fire due to electric short circuit

However, there were no casualties in the incident as the passengers onboard got alerted with smoke.

by
Published on :

An electric short-circuit caused fire in two coaches of Hyderabad bound Manuguru Superfast Express (17025) in the Monday mid-night. Railway staff took passengers out of compartments.

The mishap occurred when the train arrived at Kothagudem railway station from Manuguru on its onward journey. Reportedly, the smoke was caused by the fire engulfed air-conditioned A1 and B1 coaches.

However, there were no casualties in the incident as the passengers onboard got alerted with smoke. The passengers broke the emergency window and safely jumped out of the doors.

Railway officials later detached the coaches affected by the fire and allowed the train’s departure during early hours of Tuesday by making alternate arrangements for passengers in the coaches affected by fire.

Man jumps before Metro train in Delhi; dies

You May Like

Latests Posts

Editor's Choice

Trending