MKU UG Result 2019: Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has declared the undergraduate results for the exam held in November 2019 on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the examination in the month of November last year can check their results from the official website at mkuniversity.org and result1.mkuniversity.ac.in.
Steps to check the MKU UG November 2019 result:
Candidates are advised to follow the steps given here to download your MKU results from the official websites:
1) Go to the official MKU website – mkuniversity.org/ugresults
2) Click on the link under the result portal given on the homepage
3) Then, check the latest announcements
4) Find the Odd Semester Result link and click to open
5) Enter the registration number in the given box
6) Click on the “Get Results” button on the screen
7) Now, check result details and download the scorecard
8) Take a printout of the scorecard for future reference
The MKU Madurai Tamil Nadu holds the Odd (1st, 3rd and 5th) Semester examinations in November/December and even (2nd, 4th and 6th) semester exams in April/May months each year.
Candidates have to enter their login credentials to check the results.