National Noodle Ring Day is celebrated on December 11. The day recognizes recipes where pasta is made into a delicious round casserole. Noodle rings are perfect for enjoying, from delicious pasta salad to quite complex baked pasta dishes, limited only by your budget, adventurous spirit, and creative nature.
The day is best known for celebrating the pasta dish formed in an 8 or 9-inch ring mold or ‘bundt pan’. For many, making Noodle Ring meals will bring back memories of bygone times in which a ‘bundt pan’ was used to make anything from salads and cakes to pasta. The joy of these fond reminders of loved ones, great meals, and good times, could revive this dish to its former glory.
History of National Noodle Ring Day:
The origin and founder of National Noodle Ring Day are unknown as per our research. We do not know why December 11th was chosen either. This day is celebrated as a fun food holiday! So get those Bundt pans out to prepare your favorite Noodle ring recipe today!
Interesting Facts about National Noodle Ring Day:
Here are a few interesting fun facts about Noodles!
- The origin of noodles dates back to 2000 B.C. China, where millets were used to prepare it.
- Instant noodles are the most inexpensive foods available today. But initially, they were considered as a luxury product
- If you had only ramen for your meals, you would only be spending $140 a year!
- Your noodle can be called noodle as per the federal law if it contains 5.5% of egg solids
- Instant ramen noodles were the first noodles that were ever consumed in space.
- In Yokohama, Japan, you can find a museum dedicated to Cup Noodles alone!
How to observe National Noodle Ring Day?
- Prepare a Noodle Ring at home!
If you know how to prepare a Noodle Ring, it’s the perfect way to celebrate the day with family and friends. Prepare your favorite Noodle rind recipe and serve it along with some yummy fillings today!
- Learn how to prepare a Noodle Ring!
If you love the Noodle Ring, celebrate the day by learning how to prepare one! The joy of learning a new recipe is beyond comprehension. So ask mom, dad, or grandparents or look up the recipe online and cook away!
- Order your favorite Noodle Ring recipe online
If you don’t like cooking or you are not able to cook, you can still celebrate the day by ordering your favorite noodle ring from your favorite diners today!
- Tell friends about Noodle Ring Day on social media!
Share the joy of Noodle Ring Day with friends and family on Social media. You could create a short video, write a blog or simply post your Noodle Ring using #NationalNoodleRingDay and #NoodleRingDay