Administrative Officers (Generalists) in Scale I cadre posts is closing the application window today, September 21. A total of 300 posts are vacant under the NIACL recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of NIACL, newindia.co.in.
The exam will be conducted in two phases. The first phase will be conducted in October 2021, while the second stage will be conducted in November 2021.
Candidates will be informed of the exam date in due time.
NIACL AO 2021 examination will be conducted in three stages, preliminary exam, mains exam and interview process. These stages are the preliminary online test, online main exam (objective + descriptive) and interview.
Category wise vacancy details
- SC – 46
- ST – 22
- OBC – 81
- EWS – 30
- UR – 121
Commencement of online application – September 1, 2021
Last date of application – September 21, 2021
NIACL AO Phase 1 exam date – October 2021
NIACL AO Phase 2 exam date – November 2021
Steps to apply for NIACL recruitment 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NIACL at http://newindia.co.in
- Step 2: Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”, a new screen will open.
- Step 3: Click for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Step 4: Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Step 5: Fill in the sought details in the application form
- Step 6: Upload the required documents, photograph, signature and proceed
- Step 7: Verify details and click on submit
- Step 8: Download and take a printout for further reference
Candidates shall pay the application fee through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. General category candidates are required to pay RS 750 as an application fee. SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay Rs 100 while applying. Candidates are advised to keep a track of the official website for the latest updates.
Age Limit: 21 years to 30 years as on April 1, 2021. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates from reserved category.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/ post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. More details in the notification.