One of the e-commerce market leaders “Flipkart” offers different types of products on their e-commerce site. Since 2007, it came into the market for competition and became one of the best platforms for selling a wide range of products.
Therefore, If you want to sell some products through a large platform like Flipkart, there are a few steps you must follow.
How to sell products on Flipkart?
If you are a seller or an entrepreneur and want to sell products on an e-commerce site such as Flipkart, then there are a few easy and trouble-free steps to follow.
- Step 1: You must register on seller.flipkart.com before selling the products on Flipkart.
- Step 2: List your products under a specific product category or section.
- Step 3: After receiving the order notification, pack the product and mark it as “Ready to Dispatch”.
- Step 4: Flipkart’s logistics partner will then take the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Step 5: Once the order is successfully placed, Flipkart will settle your payment within 7 to 15 business days based on your seller’s rating. Payments will be deposited directly into the bank account via NEFT transactions.
Sellers who can sell products on Flipkart
As per Flipkart’s policy, the seller who has new and genuine products are welcome. To start selling you must need the following things.
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for the business type Proprietorship and Personal + Business PAN for business type as Company)
- GSTIN/TIN Number (not mandatory for few categories)
- Bank account details and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
- Minimum of 1 unique product to sell
Payment for listing products on Flipkart
The process of listing the products on Flipkart is free of cost hence, no payment is required. It does not charge any fees for listing catalogue online. As a seller, you only need to pay a small commission for the products you sell.
When to start selling the product?
Once you have provided all the necessary documents and done with the verification of the same, then only the seller profile will be complete. After that, a seller can start listing products and start selling.
Read more: Guide to apply Online for Hajj 2020