PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) has recently launched a new map called Vikendi which is a snow map. Tencent games have launched the new map for mobile version as a beta map. Due to the beta version players have been encountering various problems like lagging, latency and loot distribution in basic. Now PUBG Mobile has confirmed on their official twitter handle that it will be releasing the update 0.10.5 soon.
The changelog for PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update was leaked recently. However, the company has not agitated any of the changelog details of the update, instead, it just states the new update will offer better loot distribution in Vikendi. The update is expected to get released on January 20.
While 0.10.5 will bring better tweaks to the loot distribution in #Vikendi, check out @WicKeDGaming007 new video about currently one of the better spots to land in your next game! https://t.co/6UhiBIjQ36
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) January 13, 2019
According to the leaked changelog for PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update, the update will bring fixes for lag and latency issues along with many new additions like a new FPP driving mode, new vehicles, new weapons and more.
New features to be included in the update:
- The update will bring new weathers including Day, Moonlight and Snow to the Vikendi map.
- The update will also display a new footprint tracking feature for players to see other players footprints and track them.
- Two new vehicles will also be added to the game including a new snow bike and an auto rickshaw dubbed Tuksai.
- New weapons being added to the game will include a G36C SMG, PP-19 Bizon SMG, and Mk47 Mutant Assault Rifle.
- The update is expected to bring a new Zombie mode, however, the mode will be getting delayed further or might even get cancelled.
PUBG Mobile now allows you to report technical problems like lagging, latency, unstable network and other problems. Also, you can report the players you find are cheating in any way or playing in objectional means, for example, your teammate killed you intentionally then you can take action against them simply by reporting them.