The admit card for the RBI Grade B Phase 2 examinations has been released by the Reserve Bank of India. The result of the RBI Grade B Phase I exam had been released earlier this week. Qualified candidates for the RBI Grade B Phase 2 admit cards have now been released and available on the official website, rbi.org.in.
Candidates can download the RBI Grade B Admit Card till December 1, 2019. Candidates will have to enter their Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password to download the admit card. RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam for DR General Post will be conducted on December 1, 2019, and for DR DEPR and DSIM posts will be conducted on December 2, 2019.
How to Download RBI Grade B Admit Card (Phase II)
- Step 1: Visit the website, rbi.org.in
- Step 2: Click on the option ‘[email protected]’ down below the homepage
- Step 3: Click on Current Vacancies then, Call Letter
- Step 4: Click on “Admission Letters and other information for the Paper-II and Paper -III Examinations for the post of Officers in Grade – B DR- DEPR and DSIM – 2019” link for your applied post
- Step 5: Then, a new page will appear and click on the link “Admission Letters – Paper-II and Paper III”
- Step 6: Enter detail such as Password & Registration Number
- Step 7: Download and take a print out of it for future use
The admit card will contain the details of Phase II Exam such as Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Exam Time and Exam centre along with the important instructions.