Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has been at the forefront of the digital space now. It’s out there in leaks and officially it will come up in the next month.
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite will extract power from Exynos 9810 SoC, a generation old chipset from Samsung that was packed inside the Galaxy S9 duo.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Camera Specification:
- A triple rear camera setup with12-megapixel main camera
- f/1.7 aperture
- Dual Pixel autofocus
- 12-megapixel telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom support.
- 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter with an f/2.2 lens.
- At the front, there is a 32-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 lens.
- Camera features include 4K video capture at 60fps and ultra-slow motion mode as well.
- S Pen with 4,096 pressure sensitivity levels.
- The latency of less than 70ms.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Battery and Charging Specifications:
- A 4,500mAh battery with support
- 25W Samsung Fast Charging technology
- Wireless charging support.
Galaxy Note 10 Lite which will feature:
- A flat 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) HDR AMOLED display.
- The phone is said to run Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Memory specification:
- The in-house SoC will be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS storage that can further be expanded via a microSD card (up to 512GB).
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC, dual-band Wi-Fi ac (2.4 + 5.0 GHz)
- A 3.5mm headphone jack,
- Wi-Fi Direct
- An in-display fingerprint sensor
- An Accelerometer
- Brightness sensor
- Proximity sensor
The price for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will be approximately Rs. 48,000 as per European markets.
As per the launch, the Galaxy Note 10 Lite is tipped to go official at some point in January.
However, there is no word on the Galaxy Note 10 Lite’s availability in other markets, including India.