The online registration process has been commenced by the SBI Clerk 2020 for 8000+ vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates who wish to apply can visit the official website of the SBI at sbi.co.in.
The official notification has been released on 02 January 2020 for the SBI Clerk 2020 exam by the State Bank of India for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) vacancies in various branches of the Bank across the nation. The exam will be conducted for the hiring of 8000 vacancies across the country.
As per the notification, The registration has been started from today, January 3, 2020 and will conclude on January 26, 2020. General/ OBC/ EWS candidates have to deposit application fee through online mode on or before January 26, 2020.
The exam is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the month of February or March 2020. Candidates can check details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 regularly on the website.
- Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
Eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk 2020
- Candidates who are willing to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020 for Clerk Posts must be a graduate from any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020
- Age limit:
- 20 years to 28 years (Relaxation in Age limits as per government norms)
- Preliminary Examination (online): The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions for 100 marks from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. This exam will be of one-hour duration.
- Main Examination (online): The exam will have objective questions from four subjects including General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
How to apply SBI Clerk 2020
- Candidates will be required to fill up the application form only after the registration process at https://sbi.co.in/
- After that candidate are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
SBI Clerk 2020 application fee:
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – No Fee