Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is the most celebrated and loved actor in the industry. Rightly called the Badshah of Bollywood, if there’s one actor who still holds the same charm as he did in his younger days, it has to be none other than Shah Rukh Khan.
Shah Rukh aces, be it action, comedy, thriller or drama, our King Khan has done it all. Besides a long list of incredible performances and roles essayed by Shah Rukh Khan, the actor gives us a number of iconic yet unforgettable dialogues.
As the actor turns 54, Unforgettable dialogues by Shah Rukh Khan we can never get enough:
- “Kuch Kuch Hota hai Anjali, tum nahi samjhogi”, from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is something which we can hear in Shah Rukh Khan’s voice as we read this.
- “Sattar minute, sattar minute hai tumhare paas, shayad tumhari zindagi ke sabse khaas sattar minute. Aaj tum accha khelo ya bura, yeh sattar minute tumhe zindagi bhar yaad rahenge.” – Chakh De India
- “Babuji ne kaha gaon chhod do, sab ne kaha Paro ko chhod do, Paro ne kaha sharab chhod do, aaj tumne keh diya haweli chhod do, ek din aayega jab woh kahega, duniya hi chhod do.” – Devdas
- “Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye kuch harna bhi padta hai aur haar kar jeetne waale ko baazigar kehte hai” -Baazigar
- “Bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain, senorita” -DDLJ (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge)