SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] update: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021-2022 for Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts at ssc.nic.in today, December 23, 2021. Check Important Dates, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Updates.
While the recruitment to these posts will be done through a Tier 1 examination that will be held in April, 2022, candidates can start applying for these vacancies on the official website [ssc.nic.in] once the application form link is activated.
Candidates should note that the SSC CGL 2021-22 examination will be held as a Computer Based Test or in CBE mode. They will get almost a month’s time to complete the registration process. The last date of application is January 23, 2022.
Meanwhile, candidates are advised to check the SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] download process mentioned below.
SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam]: How to download online
- Step 1: Visit ssc.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] option [Link not yet active].
- Step 3: Enter the Login credentials if required.
- Step 4: The SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam]will pop up on the computer screen.
- Step 5: Download the SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam].
SSC CGL 2021-22 Vacancy and Salary Details
Pay Level-8 (Rs 47600 to 151100)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector ((Central Excise/Preventive Officer/Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400)
- Assistant/ Superintendent
- Divisional Accountant
- Sub Inspector
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Jr Accountant
Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100)
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
- Tax Assistant
Note: This is tentative posts. Candidates are advised to wait for exact details of the posts until the notification is released.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation are also eligible.
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2020-21
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of 4 stages of the exam
Stage 1: SSC CGL Tier I Exam: It is an online exam for those who application is received.
Stage 2: SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam: Candidates who qualify in the Tier 1 appear for Tier 2 Computer Based Examination
Stage 3: SSC CGL Tier-III: It is a Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper) for those who clear Tier 2.
Stage 4: SSC CGL Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable) and Document Verification
SS CGL Exam Pattern 2022 Tier 1
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes or 1 hour||0.5 marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
SSC CGL Syllabus
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Puzzle, Matrix, Word Formation, Venn Diagram, Direction and Distance, Blood Relations, Series, Verbal reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Critical Thinking, Emotional & Social Intelligence
- General Awareness – Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.), Science, Current Affairs, Sports, Books and Authors,Important Schemes, Portfolios, People in News, Computers, Awards and their importance, Geography, Economy, Polity,Population Census
- Quantitative Aptitude – Simplification, Interest, Averages, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Problem on Ages, Speed, Distance and Time,Number System, Mensuration,Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry
- English Language & Comprehension – Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Phrases and Idioms,One word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, Synonyms, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours||0.5|
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours||0.25|
|Statistics (For Junior Statistical Officer – JSO)||100||200||2 Hours||0.5|
|General Studies (Finance & Economics) (For Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.)||100||200||2 Hours||0.5|
SSC CGL Tier 3
There will be Essays/Precis/Letter/Applications writing etc. on English /Hindi in 1 hour. The marks of the paper are 100. This test is qualifying in nature.
SSC CGL Tier 4
Final Candidates will be given Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test (wherever applicable) or Document Verification.
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) will be conducted for the post of Assistant Section Officer of Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Assistant Section Officer (MEA), Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Assistant (GSI) in the Ministry of Mines. There will be 3 modules:
- Word Processing,
- Spread Sheet and
- Generation of Slides
Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) will be conducted for the post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax). 8,000 Key Depression per hour on Computer is required.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
The admit cards for all the stages will be released by the Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission before 3 to 7 days of the conduct of the exam. Candidates can download SSC CGL Admit Card from the concerned region for which they will apply.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2022
SSC will upload tentative answer keys on its website. Candidates can download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key and Other by login onto their account.
SSC CGL Result 2022
SSC will upload the result of all stage on ssc.nic.in in a PDF format consisting the name of selected candidates.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible aspirants can submit SSC CGL Application For through online mode on SSC website from 23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022.
SSC CGL Application Fee:
SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam]: FAQs
When will SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] release?
SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] will release soon. The guide to download SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] is mentioned above.
What is the official website to download SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam]?
The official website to download SSC CGL 2021-22 Notification [Tier 1 exam] is ssc.nic.in.