SSC CHSL 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has begun the online application process for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL 2019-2020) exam from December 3, 2019, on its official website. Interested candidates can register themselves through the online process by visiting the website, ssc.nic.in.
The online application process is expected to conclude on January 10, 2020. Therefore, the online application process will be done through online mode.
The exam is scheduled to be held from March 16, 2020, to March 27, 2020. The examination will be conducted at various exam centres across India.
SSC is conducting the Tier-1 CHSL examination 2019 in Computer Based Mode (CBT) for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Data Entry Operator, Grade “A” in different ministries/ Departments/ Offices of government of India.
Important Dates of SSC CHSL 2020 Notification
|Commencement of submission of online application||December 3, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||January 1, 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Phase 1 Exam Date||March 16-27, 2020|
SSC CHSL 2020: Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2019-20
- Go to the SSC official website, ssc.nic.in and register
- Then after registration, click on ‘Apply Link’ and then on the link ‘Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019 Section’ under Latest Notifications tab by using the Registration Number‟ and password.
Application Fee of SSC CHSL 2019
Candidates must have passed class 12th from recognized university. The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years.