NEW DELHI: Staff Selection Commission or SSC has started the Delhi Police Constable 2020 application process on its official website at ssc.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates from 18 to 25 years can fill the application form from August 1 till September 7.
A total of 5846 constable posts were announced. Both male and female applicants can fill the SSC Delhi Police constable online form.
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020: Important Dates
- Start date of online application form: August 1, 2020
- Last date to fill the application form: September 7, 2020
- Exam date: November 27 to December 12
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 from a recognized Board.
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 – How To Apply
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission – Click Here
- Click on the “Registration” tab provided on the home page.
- Input all the details in the registration form.
- Login with registration ID and password.
- Enter details in the application form.
- Upload document and pay application fee.
- Preview and submit the application form.
SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020 – Selection Process
Candidates who fill the application form successfully will have to appear for a computer-based examination of Delhi Police recruitment 2020.
Applicants who pass the CBE will be called for Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination.