TS ICET admit card 2020: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be releasing the admit card for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2020 exam on Thursday, September 24, 2020, on its official website.
After the admit cards are released, candidates who have applied for the TS ICET 2020 examination can download their admit card online by visiting the official website at icet.tsche.ac.in.
The council will hold the TS ICET 2020 examination September 30, and October 1, 2020. The examination is being conducted for candidates seeking admissions into M.B.A. and M.C.A.courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by various universities.
Steps to download TS ICET 2020 hall tickets:
- Go to the official website at icet.tsche.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that says, “TS ICET admit card 2020”
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Enter your credentials and login
- The admit card would be displayed on the screen.
What to do if a candidate forgot TS ICET 2020 login credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten TS ICET 2020 login credentials, they can get it back through following way:
- To get TS ICET 2020 registration number, check the submitted application form or check the registered e-mail id for the registration confirmation.
- For Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, check the respective hall ticket or rank card of the concerned examination.
Details Mentioned in TS ICET 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Examination name
- Exam date
- Duration of the exam
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Address of the exam centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions for the candidate
What to carry to TS ICET 2020 exam centre?
The candidates have to bring the following items inside TS ICET 2020 exam centre on the day of the examination.
- A printed copy of TS ICET 2020 admit card
- A passport size photograph (same as uploaded during registration)
- Filled-in application form
- A valid id proof