The coronavirus pandemic created a lack of inspiration and motivation in people’s lives. Staying at home is the only practice that can help us in the fight against COVID-19. It is difficult to maintain the mental well being during this period.
During this time, a great amount of motivation is needed. Biding adieu Monday, Tuesday is about to begin. Tuesday gets its English name from the Old English Tiwesdæg and the Middle English Tewesday, meaning ‘Tiw’s Day.” Tiw was the Norse God of Single Combat, Victory, and Heroic Glory.
However, in Japanese, the word for Tuesday (ka youbi) means “fire day,” about Mars the planet (kasei) meaning “fire star.”
To make you feel motivated and enthusiastic here are some Tuesday quotes:
- “Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon what to include in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where the self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
- “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.” -Thomas Carlyle
- “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” —Tricia Cunningham
- “Build your dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” -Farrah Gray
- “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” -Karen Lamb
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” -Earl Nightingale
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” -Steve Jobs