UBSE Class 10th,12th Result 2020 announced: The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) has announced class 10th and 12th results on July 29 (today) on the official website. The students can check their scorecard by visiting the official website of the board at uaresults.nic.in, ubse.uk.gov.in. This year’s overall pass percentage is 78.76.
The UBSE board exams were held in March, however, the exams on March 23-25 were cancelled in view of the Covid-19 imposed nationwide lockdown. The pending class 10 and 12 board exams were then conducted on June 20-23.
UBSE Class 10th, 12th results 2020: How to check results
- Step 1: Go to the websites mentioned above
- Step 2: Click on UBSE Result 2020 link on the home page.
- Step 3: It will direct you to a new page
- Step 4: Enter the roll number and other details
- Step 5: The result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download the result and take a printout for further use
More than two lakh students had taken the UBSE state board exams this year. Because of the high number, students might face technical glitches while checking their scorecard on the websites mentioned.
How to check result via SMS
Students can also get the results via SMS.
Class 10 students need to type UK10<space>ROLL NUMBER and send it to 56263. For class 12 results, type UK12<space>ROLLNUMBER and send it to 56263.
Last year, the board recorded 76.43 pass percentage in the class 10 examinations, while it stood at 80.13 passing percent in the class 12 exams.