The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit cards for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2020 shortly for the exams which are to be held in November this year.
Candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of UGC NET i.e. ntanet.nic.in as soon as they are released by NTA.
The examinations would be held on November 4, 5, 11, 12, and 13.
Usually, NTA releases the admit cards for the UGC NET exam five days before the first examination. So, it is expected that the admit cards for the UGC NET 2020 November examinations will be released by October 30.
NTA has been conducting the UGC NET 2020 in a phased manner in view of the Covid-19 situation. Till now, the exams have been held on seven separate dates i.e., September 24, 25, 29, 30 October 1, 9, and 17.
UGC NET 2020: Steps to download admit card
- Step 1: Go to the official website of UGC NET i.e. ntanet.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘UGC NET 2020 admit card download’.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: Key in your credentials on the page.
- Step 5: Your UGC NET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Candidates should also take note that a self-declaration form has to be submitted before the exam. Candidates are supposed to get a signed self-declaration form and hand it over to the invigilator before the exam began.