On Thursday, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC-NET admit cards for exams scheduled for November 4,5, 11,12 and 13. The candidates who will be taking the exams on any of these dates can download their admit cards from the official website at ntanet.nic.in.
Candidates need to login using their application number and password to download their UGC-NET admit card.
NTA commenced the phase-wise exam for UGC- NET June/September session on September 24. Till now, the exams have been held on seven separate dates i.e., September 24, 25, 29, 30 October 1, 9 and 17. The remaining exams will be conducted between November 4 and 13.
How to download UGC NET Admit card 2020:
- 1. Go to the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- 2. On the homepage, click on the link that says, “UGC NET admit card for November 4,5,11,12 and 13 November”
- 3. A new page will appear on the display screen
- 4. Key in your credentials and login
- 5. The UGC NET admit card will appear on the screen
- 6. Download the admit card and take its print out for further reference.
Candidates would get a self-declaration form along with the admit card that has to be printed, duly filled and signed (by candidate and guardian) before entering the exam hall.
The self- declaration form has to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of exam.