UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has postponed the recruitment process for Junior Engineer in the wake of coronavirus pandemic. Candidates who have applied for the UKSSSC Junior Exam are informed that the UKSSSC will again publish this recruitment in the future.
The commission has postponed this recruitment process so that people can practice social distancing.
Candidates are recommended to keep checking the official website of UKSSSC for the latest update. The online application window was opened from March 03, 2020, and the last date was April 02, 2020.
A total of 121 vacancies were declared in this recruitment process.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of the application process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: March 03, 2020 (Postponed)
- Last Date for submission of the application process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: April 02, 2020 (Postponed)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: April 04, 2020 (Postponed)
- Tentative Date for Written Exam: June 2020 (Postponed)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Junior Engineer 121 Posts
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have a degree or diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized university.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
- For UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020, age limit should be 21 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- For UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale Rs. 44900- Rs. 142400 (Level 7)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
- General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs. 300/-
- Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: Rs. 150/-
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Application Procedure
Candidates can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 by visiting the official website on or before 2 April 2020. Candidates can refer to the official notification link for more details.