UP TGT admit card 2021: The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the admit card for the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) recruitment exams. The candidates who will appear in the recruitment exam can download the hall ticket through the official website- upsessb.org.
According to the schedule, the UP TGT exam will be held on August 7 and 8.
The TGT and PGT recruitment exams 2021 will be conducted in the state soon. The TGT exam will be conducted on August 7 and August 8, 2021 for recruiting teachers for the post. They will be conducted to ensure fairness and transparency as mandated by the Paliwal Committee that was set up to look into the matter. Candidates can follow simple steps given here to download this admit card.
UP Teacher Recruitment 2021: How to Download UPSESSB TGT Admit Card
- Go to the official site- upsessb.org.
- On the Homepage click on the link that reads ‘TGT Admit Card (Click here to Download)’.
- Alternatively candidates can also click on the direct link for UPSESSB TGT Admit Card given here.
- A new page would open.
- Enter all the details as asked and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and keep it for future references.
Candidates must note that the details of the exam will be given on the admit card. They must carefully go through them and carry the hall ticket during the exam. Without this admit card, they would not be permitted to take the exam.
About UP Teacher Recruitment 2021
This recruitment process is being held in the state to meet the requirement of 15,198 UPSESSB TGT PGT posts. Out of the total vacancies, 12,603 will be recruited for TGT posts and 2,595 for PGT posts. The exam will be held in offline mode across 75 centres in the state, following all COVID-19 safety protocols