UPSSSC Admit Card 2019: The admit card has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) for the junior assistant exam 2019. Candidates who have for the post can download the admit card by visiting the official website at upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC has scheduled the exam to be held on December 24, 2019.
The exam is being conducted for the recruitment of 1186 junior assistant. Those who have applied for the post can download the admit card.
How to download UPSSSC Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website at upsssc.gov.in
- Click on the link on the homepage to download the JA written exam admit card 2019
- Enter your registration number and password
- Admit card will be displayed
- Download and take a print out of the admit card
The exam will comprise of 130 questions on Hindi Knowledge and Written Ability (60 questions), General Intelligence (30 questions) and General Knowledge (40 questions). The test will carry 65 marks which include 30 marks are allotted to Hindi Knowledge and Written Ability, 15 marks to General Knowledge and 20 marks to General Knowledge.
For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Qualified candidates will be called for the Steno Skill Test of 24 marks.