Valentine’s Day also known as Saint Valentine’s Day is celebrated across all countries. The month of February is also called the month of love because of this day.
It is celebrated not less than a festival. Couples consider this day as a festival of love. Valentine week’s starts from 7th of February and goes on till 14th Feb.
Valentine’s Day is approaching and you might have started with the preparation regarding what to give to your loved ones.
But no matter what, words are the most powerful gift you can give someone. If you’re looking for quotes and wishes full of love to express to your loved ones, you are at the right place.
On Valentines Day, here are some quotes, wishes and messages to send to your loved ones:
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other
- I need you like a heart needs a beat
- I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn
- It may be our first, but I want to spend all my Valentine’s Days with you.”
- “My heart is perfect because you are inside.”
- “I was planning on spending Valentine’s Day alone in sweats, but I guess you were a much better plan instead.”
- You’re what I wished for. Nothing more and nothing less.”
- Cupid got me good this year.”
- You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.”
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I’m so lucky to get to spend this day with you.”
- On a scale of 1-10, you’re a nine and I’m the one you need.”
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever
- Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again
- When I met you, I found what I didn’t even know I’d always been searching for.”
- Help, I’ve had my heart stolen this Valentine’s Day.”
Now add up some more words to these feelings and express them in front of your loved ones to make them feel special this Valentine’s Day.