World Voice Day is celebrated on April 16 every year. This day is marked to celebrate voice with an aim to spread awareness about the importance of voice in our daily lives. It encourages people to make use of the gift of voice and maintain good voice habits.
We often tend to ignore problems with voice while we take medication for rest other health issues. The voice is affected by drinking, smoking, shouting and other means.
As we celebrate the World Voice Day 2019, here’s a list of powerful quotes by celebrities on voice
- “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Even one voice can be heard loudly all over the world in this day and age.” – Aung San Suu Kyi
- “The Human Voice is the most perfect instrument of all.” – Arvo Pärt
- “We often refuse to accept an idea merely because the tone of voice in which it has been expressed is unsympathetic to us.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- The tongue can paint what the eyes can’t see. – Chinese Proverb
- “It only takes one voice, at the right pitch, to start an avalanche.” – Dianna Hardy
World Voice Day also urges the wide use of voice for business or other activities and also take care of one’s voice. It also tells people how to seek help and training to enhance their vocal skills. Voice production in fields such as medicine, speech-language pathology, music, physics, psychology, phonetics, art, and biology is highlighted on this day.
This day not only considers voice as a sound that comes within our mouth but something more significant which is the expression of our thought.