APPSC Admit Card 2020: The Mains Exam Admit Card for Polytechnic Lecturer Posts has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service (APPSC) on its official website. All those candidates who will be appearing for the Mains Exam for Polytechnic Lecturer posts can visit the official portal at psc.ap.gov.in to check and download their admit card.
Main Examination for the Lecturers posts in Government Polytechnic in A.P Technical Education Service is slated to be conducted from March 12 to March 15.
As per the short notification released by the APPSC, the Main Examination to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic in A.P Technical Education Service vide Notification No: 23/2018 is scheduled to be held from 12/03/2020 to 15/03/2020.
To download the admit card, candidates will have to provide their login credentials like User ID and Mobile No on the official website.
The main exam to the post of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic will be held in the Computer Based Test mode.
How to check APPSC Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official website of APPSC-psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link-Hall Tickets for the Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering and Non-Engineering) in A.P Technical Education Service – Notification No.23/2018 available for download (Published on 26/02/2020)
- A new window will be open
- Enter your login credentials like User ID and Mobile No
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and save a copy of the same for future use
Candidates are advised to check the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service (APPSC) for the latest updates regarding the Polytechnic Lecturer Posts.