BPSC TRE 2023: In Delhi, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has launched the BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam (TRE) 2023 phase 2 registration process at bpsc.bih.nic.in. The purpose of phase 2 of the BPSC TRE 2023 is to fill 69,706 vacancies in Classes 6 through 12.
The deadline for registrations to be submitted is November 14, with no late fee applicable. Applicants may register from November 14 to 17 with a late fee. Registration will cost applicants a total of Rs 750. However, female applicants and those who fall under the SC, ST, or PwD categories will be required to submit a non-refundable registration charge of Rs 200.
Candidates seeking employment as educators in Classes 6 to 8 are required to have successfully completed either Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET) Paper II or Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper II. Applicants for Classes 9 through 12 must have successfully completed (BTET) Paper II. Additionally, candidates must hold a Bachelor of Education and a Bachelor of Engineering degree in order to sit for the examination.
- A two-year Diploma in Elementary Education and a BA or BSc
- BA or BSc with a minimum of 50 percent and a Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree with a minimum of 45 percent and graduation with distinction, as required by the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedures) Regulations.
- A minimum of a 50% average in higher secondary school (or its equivalent) and a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd) degree are required.
- An equivalent or higher secondary education with a minimum of 50% average and a four-year Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science in Education, or Bachelor of Education with a Special Education degree
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent in the subject matter or languages for which they are vying.