CBSE Board exams 2020 for Class 10 & 12 have started. Students who are appearing for the exams should follow the following things to avoid the last-minute hassles. Candidates must reach the examination centre on or before 9.45 AM on the days of exams and be seated in the examination hall on or before 10 AM.
No student will be permitted after 10 AM.
Candidates have to bring their admit cards along with them without which no student will be allowed to enter.
There are a total of 5376 exam centres for class 10th and 4983 exam centres for class 12th board exams. According to the data provided by CBSE, a total of 18,89,878 students have registered for 10th board exams.
While the number of registered candidates for 12th board exams is 12,06,893.
9 Important things to consider while writing CBSE Board Exams 2020-
- All students should bring their original admit card and school ID card while appearing for exams.
- No students will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- Students are advised to visit the allocated exam centre a day before the exam so that they can avoid the unnecessary struggle of locating the school on exam day.
- Students should bring all the stationery in a transparent pouch only.
- No students will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 10.00 AM.
- Reach the venue on or before 9.45 AM.
- All students must wear their school uniforms while appearing for exams.
- Read the question paper carefully and strictly follow the provided guidelines.
- Mobiles/ Calculator/ Wallet and any other suspicious material are not allowed to be carried inside the exam centre.