GPAT Exam 2021: The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is scheduled to be held on February 27, 2021, which is tomorrow. It will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in computer-based mode.
Documents to be carried to GPAT 2021 exam center
The documents candidates must mandatorily carry on the day of the exam are the following:
- GPAT 2021 admit card with an attached photograph and thumb impression.
- GPAT Undertaking
- A passport size photograph
- Valid ID Proof: PAN card, driving license, voter ID card, passport, Aadhaar card (with the photograph), or E-Aadhaar.
- PwD Certificate
Things to carry inside the GPAT 2021 examination hall
- Transparent water bottle
- Hand sanitiser bottle of 50 ml
- Transparent ballpoint pen
- Face mask and hand gloves
The pharmacy entrance test will be conducted for admission to 39,670 Master in Pharmacy (MPharm) seats in 800 participating institutes. A total of 125 multiple choice questions will be asked from BPharm sections, carrying a total of 500 marks.