The Haryana Board has declared the Class 10 result on July 10,2020. The overall pass percentage in 2020 is 64.59%. Rishita has topped the Haryana 10th result 2020 with 500 marks. The result is available online on results.bseh.org.in. Haryana 10th board exams were conducted from March 4 to 17, 2020. A total of 3,37,691 students appeared for Haryana Class 10 exams 2020.
The Haryana Board 10th result statistics and HBSE 10th board topper’s list is given below.
Haryana Class 10 Topper’s list 2020
- 1st rank has been secured by Rishita from Tagore Senior Secondary School, Hisar. She has scored a total of 500 marks in HBSE 10th exams.
- Five students are on 2nd rank, Uma, Kalpana, Nikita Maruti Sawant, Sneh, Ankita. They have scored 499 marks.
- Rank 3 has been achieved by Chahak and Rohit.
- All the toppers will be felicitated and are eligible for scholarships. The board will release the details shortly.
HBSE 10th Result 2020 Statistics
- Total Number of students appeared in the exam – 3,37,691
- Total students passed – 2,18,120
- No. of students failed – 87,070
- Overall pass percentage – 64.59 %
- Total students with compartmental – 32,501
- Number of Boys appeared – 1,85,429
- Total number of Boys passed – 1,11,751
- Number of Girls appeared – 1,52,262
- Total number of Girls passed – 1,06,369
- The overall pass percentage for Government schools – 59.74%
- The overall pass percentage for Private schools: 69.51%
- The passing percentage from urban areas is 65.00%, while for rural areas it is 64.39
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic followed by lockdowns, the HBSE 10th Exam 2020 were interrupted and Science exam could not be held. The exam was postponed until recently when the Punjab and Haryana High Court stayed the Haryana Board of School Education decided to hold the science examination for students who wish to opt for Science subjects in the next class. The final verdict on this is yet to be taken by the court. Owing to this, the board has decided to declare the Haryana 10th Result 2020 only on the basis of marks of Four Key Subjects.