iPhones are one of the most popular mobile devices in the world, but with so many apps and features available, it can be difficult to determine which ones you actually use and which ones you can safely delete. This guide will show you how to clean up your iPhone’s app store and make room for new ones!
How to find unused apps on your iPhone
In order to clean up your iPhone, you’ll first need to find all of the unused apps that are stored on your device.
1. Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
2. Under “General,” scroll down and select “Usage.”
3. Under “Usage History,” you’ll see a list of all the apps that have been used on your iPhone recently.
4. To delete an app from your iPhone, just tap on its name and then select “Delete.”
How to delete unused apps on your iPhone
If you’re like most people, you have a bunch of apps installed on your iPhone that you never use. Maybe you downloaded them to try out the app, but then never used it. Or maybe you deleted the app from your device, but it’s still in your App Store library. Here’s how to delete those unused apps from your iPhone:
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the tab at the top that says “Store.”
3. On the menu that pops up, tap on “Unused Apps.”
4. In the list of unused apps, tap on the app that you want to delete. (Or, if the app is already deleted from your device, it won’t appear in this list.)
5. On the screen that appears, tap on “Delete.”
How to restore deleted apps on your iPhone
If an app is deleted on your iPhone, you can restore it by following these steps:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap General > About.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the About screen and tap on the “Apps” section.
4. Tap on the app that you want to restore and select “Restore.”
5. If you have multiple apps installed on your phone, you will be prompted to select which one to restore. Once you have selected the app, it will be restored to your phone.
If you have unused apps on your iPhone, it can be a pain to delete them. In this article, we will show you how to clean up unused apps on your iPhone so that you don’t have to waste any storage space. We will also provide a step-by-step guide on how to do this. Finally, we want to remind you that deleting unused apps won’t automatically remove them from your device’s memory; in order for the app deletion process to work, make sure that the app is completely uninstalled from your device first.