How to look great in a saree and glasses: Searching for your contacts every time you put on a saree so you can quickly put them in before anyone sees you? You hear this a lot: women can’t look good in glasses or contacts when they’re wearing sarees, whether they’re going to a formal event or just hanging out with friends. You should throw it away because this post will show you that it is all wrong.
It might seem odd to wear glasses with a saree, but they are one of the best things you can add to your six yards look. As Kangana Ranaut, Vidya Balan, and Kiran Rao will tell you. Even when they’re wearing glasses, they always look beautiful. Whether you wear glasses because your doctor told you to or because you like the way they look, there are many good tips you can use to get the perfect look. This post will tell you everything you need to know about them, so keep reading!
How to look great in a saree and glasses?
- Better frames with edges look better with saris than ones that aren’t rimmed. Just our opinion based on what we’ve seen as people who wear glasses, but we think that saris look much better with black, brown, tortoise shell, wine red, dark blue, and dark gray glasses. Of course, it’s up to you if rimless glasses or frames in very light colors make you feel more at ease.
- Choose a pair of glasses that you really like and that goes well with your face. Even though some of the salesperson’s ideas are good, in the end you should pick the piece that you like best. You won’t wear it when you get home if you don’t like it right away. Spectacles can make your eyes look bigger than they really are, especially if you have short sight. So use eye makeup that draws people in.
- Put more mascara on your eyes, line them with a deep black liner, and draw some kohl along your waterline. To keep your glasses from looking bad with your printed saree, try to get ones that are a solid color and don’t have any designs or prints on them. However, if you want to stand out and look young, choose glasses that are a different color from your saree…. If you don’t like colors and would rather play it safe, just pick a strong, classy black. You can wear it with anything and it will look great.
Style tips that will help you look good with glasses:
- Make a statement with your lipstick by putting on a lot of red, pink, or coral color, whichever you like. Also, a bright lip color can keep you from looking “lazy” by making a heavy frame look lighter. A simple nude gloss will do, even if you don’t wear lipstick very often.
- Take away any extra accessories that are too big, like your floppy hat, which already covers most of your face, or your flashy hair accessories, which can make an outfit look a little crowded. Wear hats with smaller brims that stay away from your face and stylish hair accessories to keep your hair out of the way. This is true for both sunglasses and glasses.
- Don’t wear big earrings, but don’t wear nothing at all either. Your face will get lost in all the long, dangly, or statement-making things that are out there. Try smaller accessories instead. They will add a touch of polish without drawing too much attention to themselves. People should see your glasses as a stylish addition, not as a mistake you made when you first got out of bed. Sparkly little studs will also help put everything together carefully.
- Wear jewelry made of the same metal as your glasses to match: Everyone likes a good fashion mismatch sometimes, but when you wear glasses, you should think about how the colors go together. (Because, as you know, your face is involved.) For example, if you wear brown or tortoise-shell glasses, wear gold jewelry. If you have clear, cool-toned, or silver lenses, wear stones or silver as much as possible. That being said! If you have black specs, anything will do.
We’re done giving you advice now, so put on a modern saree and feel good about those sharp glasses. Feel great about rocking that really cool look right now!