WhatsApp is a messaging app with over 1.5 billion users worldwide. It’s also one of the most popular communication platforms for teens, as well as for businesses and organizations. However, like any other messaging platform, there are times when you need to remove or change a WhatsApp message reaction.
In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that – whether you need to remove a reaction because it’s no longer relevant or if you want to change it to something more appropriate.
What are reaction buttons?
Reaction buttons are small icons that appear next to a message when you reply to it on WhatsApp. They let you quickly respond with one of the preset reactions, like happy, sad, angry, or amused.
WhatsApp started adding reaction buttons in 2016 as part of a feature called Quick Replies. At first, only friends who had also installed the update could see the reaction buttons. But later that year, Reaction Buttons became available to everyone in the app.
If you want to remove or change a reaction button, follow these steps:
1. Open WhatsApp and reply to the message you want to change or remove the reaction button from.
2. On the right side of the message, tap on the three lines in a triangle that appear next to the message text (see image below).
3. On the new screen that pops up (see image below), scroll down and find the reaction button you want to change or remove.
4. Tap on it and then choose one of the options from the pop-up menu (see images below).
5. Once you’ve made your choice, tap on OK to save it.
How to remove a reaction button
WhatsApp is a messaging app with over 1 billion users. It’s one of the most popular and widely used apps on smartphones. Among its many features, WhatsApp also includes a reaction button that lets you quickly reply to a message without having to open the app. However, some people don’t like the reaction button because it takes up space on the screen and can be difficult to use.
You can remove or change the reaction button in WhatsApp by following these steps:
1. Open WhatsApp and go to your profile.
2. Tap on the messages tab and select the message you want to change or remove the reaction button for.
3. On the main screen, tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the message to open its settings.
4. On the settings page, under “Reactions,” tap on “Remove Reaction Button.” If you want to keep the reaction button, tap on “Keep Reaction Button.”
5. Tap on “Yes” to confirm your choice and exit WhatsApp’s settings page. The reaction button will no longer appear in your messages.
How to change a reaction button’s color
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. With over 1 billion active users, it’s a great way to stay in touch with friends and family. One of the features of WhatsApp is the reaction button. This button helps you respond to messages quickly and easily. However, sometimes you might want to change the color of the reaction button. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that.
How to disable a reaction button
If you want to disable the reaction button for a WhatsApp message, follow these steps:
1. Open the WhatsApp message you want to disable the reaction button for.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings”.
4. Under “Display & Behaviour”, tap on “Reactions”.
5. Tap on the reaction you want to disable and then tap on “Delete Reaction”.