HPBOSE 10th result 2020 has been announced today i.e., on June 9 by the Board of Secondary Education, Himachal Pradesh on its official website. The announcement date and time of Himachal Pradesh 10th result was confirmed by Suresh Kumar Soni, chairman, Himachal education board.
Students who have appeared in the HPBOSE Class 10 board exams, can check and download their Himachal Pradesh board 10th results on the official website of HPBOSE at hpbose.org.
The HPBOSE 10th annual board exams 2020 were held from March 06 to March 20, 2020. A total of 1.04 lakh students took the Himachal Pradesh matriculation exam this year.
How to download HPBOSE 10th result 2020:
The students can follow these steps given below to check and download their HPBOSE 10th result:
- Visit the official website of the HPBOSE – hpbose.org
- Click on the results tab from the top navigation menu
- Click on the notification ’10th (Regular/Compartment/Additional/Improvement) Examination, March-2020′ on the homepage
- You will be redirected to the results page
- Enter the roll number and click on Submit button to find your result
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the result for future need
Direct link to check the HPBOSE 10th result 2020
NOTE: In case the website is unresponsive or slow, students can check the results on alternative websites like examresults.net and indiaresults.com.
The Class 10 Board examination were held from March 5 to March 19, 2020 across 2,227 exam centres in the state.
The evaluation work was postponed because of the nationwide lockdown in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. Answer sheets were evaluated by the teacher at their homes amid quarantine.
HPBOSE Class 10 Exams 2020: Grace marking in two subjects
Earlier, the notification was released in May by the HP board which stated that grace marks would be given to students by the board in a few subjects. Especially, the students of class 10th will be rewarded grace marks in Urdu and Sanskrit papers, as per the decision taken by the HPBOSE.
Previous year, out of total of 1.11 lakh students more than 67 thousand cleared the Class 10 exams.