Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: The Class 10th or matric exam 2020 result of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) was announced on Tuesday in which 80.59% of students have passed. This year 14,94,071 candidates appeared in the examination, out of which 7,29,213 were boys and 7,64,858 were girls.
Bihar Education Minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma on Tuesday announced the results of the Bihar Board class 10 examination 2020. RK Mahajan, Additional Chief Secretary, Bihar Education Department along with the BSEB chairman Anand Kishor were also present when the results of BSEB matric exams was declared.
A total of 12, 04,030 passed the exam in which 5,90,545 are boys and 6,13,485 girls.
Candidates who have taken the BSEB 10th exam that was conducted from February 17 to 24 can check their results online at onlinebseb.in, biharboardonline.com, biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in, biharboard.online or biharboard.ac.in.
The students had to wait for over three months for their result which was delayed due to the imposition of lockdown. Here we will update you about the list of websites, pass percentage, toppers list and all other details.
Currently, 15.29 lakh candidates have appeared for the 10th Class Board Exam and are waiting for the declaration of their result.
Students awaiting the Bihar Board10th Result 2020, can expect their result soon. However, in case of delay, students should not panic and wait for the official announcement. The result will be made available at the official web portal of the Board at biharboard.ac.in.
Candidates should note that the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB), Patna has released the regulations for awarding grace marks to regular and private category examinees of Intermediate Examination of the Board.
Immediately after the declaration of the Class 10 result, admission to intermediate courses will begin. Students should therefore keep an eye on the admission related updates.
Know how to check the Bihar Board10th Result 2020 online
Follow the steps given here to download your Bihar Board10th Result 2020.
- Step 1: Visit the official results’ website biharboard.ac.in or Newsd’s result page
- Step 2: Click on the Bihar Board10th Result 2020 given on the homepage
- Step 3: On next page, enter your exam registration details
- Step 4: Submit the details
- Step 5: On next page, Bihar Board10th Result 2020 will appear.
Details in Bihar Board10th Result 2020
When the student will check the result, he/she will get the following details in Bihar Board10th Result 2020. The list is given below:
- Roll Number
- Roll Code
- Student’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marks obtained in subjects (theory and practical)
- Aggregate Marks
- Division and
- Result – Pass/Fail
Bihar Board 10th Result 2020: Pass percentage
In a bid to pass the exam, a candidate must obtain 30% of total marks in theory portion of each subject and 40% of total marks in practical of each subject.
Candidates would be able to check the results with personal details of the student as well as marks. The personal details will be roll number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, category, enrol number.
The marks section will contain marks of the candidates in the subjects they appeared for. Then candidates can also see the grand total and result status as pass or otherwise. Candidates can contact the University for any discrepancies in the results and stay tuned for further updates.
BSEB Class 10 Result 2020 – Last Year’s Statistics
Being the first major academic milestone in the life of young students, the BSEB 10th Result 2020 holds great significance for the students. In fact, the students have been under extreme pressure to perform well in the Bihar Matric Result 2020. Some of this pressure stems from the inability of the students to manage their expectations with regards to the upcoming Bihar Board 10th Result 2020. In order to help students manage their expectations and nerves, it is wise to look at the last year’s BSEB Result data. Key statistics from BSEB Board Class 10 Result 2019 are provided below for this purpose.
- Overall Pass Percentage – 80.73%
- Total No. of Students Registered – 16,60,609
- Total No. of Students Appeared – 16,35,070
- Total No. of Boys Appeared – 8,08,736
- Total No. of Girls Appeared – 8,26,334
- Total No. of Students Passed – 13,20,036
- Total No. of Boys Passed – 6,83,990
- Total No. of Girls Passed – 6,36,046
- of Students Securing 1st Division – 2,90,666
- of Boys Securing 1st Division – 1,82,210
- of Girls Securing 1st Division – 1,08,456
- of Students Securing 2nd Division – 5,56,131
- of Boys Securing 2nd Division – 2,89,316
- of Girls Securing 2nd Division – 2,66,815
- of Students Securing 3rd Division – 4,54,450
- of Boys Securing 3rd Division – 2,05,631
- of Girls Securing 3rd Division – 2,48,819
- of Students Failed – 3,14,813
- of Students Withheld – 179
About Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
The Bihar School Examination Board, popularly known as BSEB, is a statutory body under section 3 of Bihar School Examination Act – 1952. Headquartered at Patna, it is functioning under Government of Bihar devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary standard in both government and private schools belonging to state of Bihar on the basis of syllabus as prescribed by the Government of Bihar.
The BSEB conducts secondary and senior secondary school examinations twice a year. One is the annual board examinations in February–March and the other is a supplementary examination held in August–September of every year.