CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science] update: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the CBSE class 10, and 12 board exam results on its official website. Students can check their results online at cbse.nic.in. Students have to key in their roll number and school number centre number and admit card ID.
Earlier on June 26, CBSE informed the Supreme Court that the results for the pending examinations will be prepared on the basis of student’s performance in the previous examinations and internal assessments.
Students can check CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science] by logging in using roll number assigned to them by the board. CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science] can be checked as per roll number. CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science] will be declared in the month of May 2020. For more updates about CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science] candidates can go through the article.
CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]: Where to check
CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science] will be declared online. Students appeared in the Bihar Board exams can know the marks obtained and percentage scored in class XII examinations. On this page, you can get CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science].
If you are reading this article on a computer or mobile phone, chances are that you are already well versed with online portals. A very simple and user-friendly approach is used to check the results we have provided in this article. You need roll code, and roll number to check CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]. With these things in hand, go to the result page and log in. Next thing you see on the screen will be the result with marks of all subjects. Follow the steps stated below:
- Step 1: First you have to visit the official website of the board or Newsd’s result page
- Step 2: On the Home page of the official website, students are required to search the link for CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science].
- Step 3: If you found that link then click on it
- Step 4: A new window can be displayed on your screen in which you will ask to fill some basic details such as roll no or registration number.
- Step 5: Fill the asked details in the fields and submit the details.
- Step 6: Now students will be able to see the BSEB Bihar Board 12th Intermediate Result 2020.
- Step 7: Students are suggested to save the CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]. Furthermore, students may take a print out of the result for future reference.
CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]: How to calculate percentage of marks
Calculate the percentage by adding all marks, and dividing by total maximum marks and multiplying by 100.
CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]: Process of re-evaluation of answer scripts
Students, not satisfied with their marks secured, can apply for re-evaluation of answer scripts. Candidates can apply for re-evaluation for one or more subjects. Students should contact the board and enquire about the re-evaluation process.
CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]: supplementary examination date
For who students who fail in any subject, the board conducts Supplementary examination. The Supplementary examination date will be announced by the board once the result is officially declared.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, popularly known as CBSE, is India’s largest education board. It looks after the development and propagation of secondary and higher secondary education across the country. The board is controlled and managed by Union Government of India.
Exam Name: CBSE 12th Exam 2020 [Science]
Result Name: CBSE 12th Result 2020 [Science]
Exam conducting authority: Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE