Jeon Jung-kook Biography: Jungkook, who was born Jeon Jung-kook on September 1, 1997, is currently one of the most popular K-pop vocalists. His pop career got off to a rocky start, but after joining the 2010-formed K-pop group BTS (also known as the Bangtan Boys), he rapidly achieved global fame and success.
Jeon Jung-kook Biography
|Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Salary:||$2 Million +|
|Monthly Income:||$20,000 +|
|Date of Birth:||September 1, 1997|
Jungkook is not only a famous musical star in his native South Korea, but also internationally. The young singer has won the affections of countless Gen-Z K-pop enthusiasts.
On September 1, 1997, Jungkook was born in Busan, a prominent city in South Korea. His constellation is Virgo. He attended elementary and middle school at Baekyang School in Busan before transferring to Singu Middle School. In 2017, he matriculated from the School of Performing Arts Seoul, located in the capital of South Korea.
While still a student, he auditioned unsuccessfully for the South Korean talent programme “Superstar K” in Daegu. He was determined to pursue a vocation in entertainment despite being rejected. A year after his audition, he travelled to Los Angeles, California, to train in dance. A year later, he joined the K-pop group BTS and made his band debut with the publication of the single ‘2 Cool 4 Skool.’ He is the band’s junior member. He is also the primary producer of two BTS singles, ‘Magic Shop’ and ‘Love is Not Over.’
In 2018, he and his colleagues were awarded the Hwagwan Order of Cultural Merit of the fifth class by the president of South Korea. He was appointed Presidential Special Envoy for Future Generations and Culture in 2021.
He launched his solo career in 2020 with the release of the single ‘Still with You.’ A year later, his composition ‘Stay Alive’ appeared on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Between 2019 and 2021, he will be the most-searched K-pop celebrity on both Google and YouTube.
- During the European leg of the Love Yourself World Tour, Jungkook injured his heel and was unable to perform the choreography.
- The pop icon was involved in a collision with a taxi, but neither he nor the taxi driver sustained serious injuries.
- Jungkook has won the M.T.V. Millennial Award for Instagrammer Global.
- The singer briefly contemplated adopting this seabird’s name as a pseudonym because it is the symbol of his hometown, Busan.
- At the MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards, the duo performed ‘We Don’t Talk Anymore’ by Charlie Puth.